Skip to content
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt
- Member, SME
- Member, Open Source Hardware Association
- 2009 – 2011 Researcher, Centre for Micro and Nano Systems, Hong Kong. Design and fabrication of graphene nano sensors (see publications below).
- 2012 – Quality Control Supervisor, Program Manager, Director, Mascon Inc, Woburn, MA.
- 2014 – 2016 Consultant, manufacturing & supply chain, Empire Robotics Inc, Boston, MA.
- Yu Zhang and Wen J. Li, A Pico-watt Powered Carbon-Nanotube-Based Thermal Convective Motion Sensor, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology. Sep 1, 2011
- Mengxing Ouyang, Yu Zhang and Wen J. Li, Investigation on Optimizing Performance of Conductance-Based CNTs chemical sensors
. Proceedings of IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, Oct 12, 2010
- Yu Zhang and Wen J. Li, Pico-watts Thermal Convective Accelerometer Based on CNT Sensing Element, in Proceedings of IEEE Nano Engineered and Molecular Systems Conference, 2010.
- Yu Zhang and Wen J. Li, “Extreme-low-power Thermal Convective Inclination Sensor Based on CNT Sensing Element”, in Proceedings of IEEE Nano Engineered and Molecular Systems Conference, 2009.